- What is the name of your compound?
- What is its chemical formula?
- What is its molar mass? Show your work.
- Write a balanced chemical equation using your compound.
- How many valence electrons does your compound have?
- Select one of the carbon atoms in your compound.
- What is the molecular geometry about this carbon atom in your compound?
- Using the same central carbon atom you used in part g, what is the hybridization about this carbon atom?
- What is the HDI (Hydrogen Deficiency Index) for your compound?
- How many sets of non-equivalent protons are present in your compound?
- What would be the multiplicity of each set of non-equivalent protons in your compound (singlet, doublet, etc.)?
- How many peaks would you predict would appear in the Carbon-13 NMR spectrum?
- Which carbon atom in your compound would you predict would be the farthest downfield in your C-13 Spectrum?
- What would be the m/z value for the molecular ion peak of your compound?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content