1. According to Haught, scientific naturalism will never be able to explain everything. Explain.
2. According to Schopenhauer, since there is no God life has no meaning. Why? He argues that “life is a task to be lived.” our wills are continually driven by desires that keep us unsatisfied while we pursue them and bored once we attain them, creating a constant cycle of suffering. Explain these claims.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content