Discussion questions to choose from:
1. In the final 50 minutes of The Genius of Charles Darwin video, Richard Dawkins discusses what constitutes evidence for evolution and what doesn’t. Cite a few examples from this portion of the video and how these examples provide evidence of evolution through time.
2. In the final 50 minutes of The Genius of Charles Darwin video, Richard Dawkins states that “animals have evolved extraordinary adaptions to fit their environment, but they’re not perfect. Designers can go back to the drawing board, evolution is condemned to modify what is already there, so nature is full of compromises and imperfections.” What he trying to say here? Provide a couple of examples of organisms that are not perfectly adapted to their environment and explain how an intelligent designer might modify those organisms to make them perfect for their environment.
3. In the final 50 minutes of The Genius of Charles Darwin video, Richard Dawkins attempts to answer the following question: How do we reconcile scientific truth with the deeply held convictions that bind religious communities? What issues did Dawkins bring up and how does he think these issues can or should be addressed?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content