Concepts, Concerns, and Major Issues
In this unit’s Seminar, you will discuss concepts, concerns, and major issues in the field. Before the Seminar, review the following questions.
· What terms or concepts have you learned from this week’s reading assignments?
· What terms or concepts, which you learned in Units 1–3, appear to be commonplace in the industry and/or academia?
· What modern-day concerns face the criminal justice practitioner of the 21st Century?
· What major issues or debates do you consider serious (i.e., domestic violence, child abuse, death penalty, etc.)?
· What major issues or debates do you consider less serious (i.e., drugs, prostitution, gambling, etc.)?
Additional Seminar Information:
To receive credit for the Seminar if you are unable to attend, you are required to listen to the Seminar in the Seminar archive, read the transcript, and write a 300 – 500 word paper on the Seminar topic above. (Suggestion: Review the Seminar archive for additional information.) Submit your Assignment using the Doc Sharing tab. SELECT THE OPTION TO SEND TO YOUR INSTRUCTOR ONLY.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,