Please write a professional masters level assignment in relation to the topic as per listed below. I will require graphs of current share performance for the Commonwealth Bank Australia and also performance ratios prepared according to the following topic.
* essay needs to be 1 1/2 lines spaced
* Company chosen to write Essay on is the Commonwealth Bank of Australia
* Assignment needs to be in a report format with the following headings:
Table of contents
2. <heading >
7. Recommendations (where relevant)
* need to have minimum of 12 different references from various sources
* 12 point Arial font to be used
* The text book used for this subject is: Financial Management Principles and Applications 6th edition, (authors Petty/Titman/Keown/Martin) – the assignment needs to reference back to this text book as much as possible
* The assignment needs to be broken into two main areas of analysis: Qualitative and Quantitative. Within the Quantitative analysis I would like paragraphs relating to the commonwealth bank performance on the following areas and to include description about:
Profitability – net profit margin, operating profit margin, return on total assets, operating income return on investment
Liquidity (short term)- current ration, quick ratio
Leverage and gearing – debt ration, interest earned
Operating and working capital management – accounts receivable turnover, accounts payable turnover
Financial risk- earnings per share, price earnings ratio
Title: Commonwealth Bank Financial Analysis
1. Performance evaluation: Analyse the historical (for the last 5 years) performance of a listed company and present your findings in the form of a report, which will cover both qualitative and quantitative performance elements in a logical cohesive format.
The qualitative component of your discussion should include BRIEF background information on the company including how they are placed within the industry, and a BRIEF overview of the recent stock price movements for the company. The quantitative component should include an initial analysis of trends in the items contained in the profit and loss statements and balance sheets, followed by an analysis of important ratios measuring different aspects of the company performance:
• Current ratio
• P/E ratio
• Net Profit Margin ratio
• Return on Total Assets
• Debt ratio
• Inventory Turnover (wherever relevant).
Your analysis should highlight the important changes within these ratios over this period and identify the reasons for these changes. Your analysis should include the strengths and weaknesses of the company (i.e. benchmark your chosen firm against industry averages). Taking into account the quantitative and qualitative analysis you are then required to make a recommendation on whether it will fall into one of the following two categories:
1A. Invest in the company
1B. Do not invest in the company.
2. Stock (Equity) Valuation exercise: You are required to calculate the value of a share of the listed company used in the performance evaluation part above, using the dividend discount model. Assume the company chosen from above has a 5% dividend growth rate and the required rate of return is 10%. Go to www.asx.com.au and find the latest share price. Compare that stock value with the current stock market price. Are there any differences? You are required to explain these differences
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,