Natural law is a set of rules that emanate from a higher entity. The Lord tells us through Jeremiah that He “established the laws of heaven and earth” (Jeremiah 33:25, NIV). These are unchanging laws that apply to all people. No other laws supersede them.
Based on this definition, respond to the following questions:
a) How do natural law conceptions of sin and legalistic definitions of crime differ?
b) Natural rights or “unalienable rights” derive from natural law. What are unalienable rights? In your response, refer to the website above to support your statement and one scholarly journal article for your other source.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content