MANAGING RELATIONSHIPS IN TEAMS
Select two of the following unhelpful behaviors and offer your ideas about how a team could avoid or resolve these behaviors if they occur during a virtual learning team activity.
1. Being aggressive: pushing too hard, dominating, and insisting on your own way.
2. Being a recognition seeker.
3. Blocking and resisting rather than clearly explaining reservations and proposed alternatives.
4. Being disruptive: making inappropriate jokes or remarks.
5. Harboring hidden agendas, manipulating, forming cliques, or acting in a self-serving manner.
6. Being passive and noncontributing.
7. Seeking sympathy with a poor-me attitude.
8. Complaining and criticizing.
9. Blaming others or making excuses.
10. Being competitive or inappropriately taking credit for group work.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!