- To learn how to deconstruct a rhetorical argument piece by piece.
- To push you to think about how audience feedback and commentary is now both shaping and interacting with rhetoric on the web.Using Heffernan’s article, the Rhetorical Triangle website and prezi, and “How to write a rhetorical analysis” as your guide, methodically deconstruct arguments that are presented, both by Chabris and Simons, and the most popular comments.
- Drawing on your understanding of Logos, Pathos and Ethos, analyze the argument presented by Chabris and Simons.
- How do they build their case in what they see as the problems of relying on one’s memory?
- Do they play on the emotions of their audience or do they rely more heavily on facts and studies?
- What is their tone as authors?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content