- Identify a literacy experience to write about.
- An experience as either as a child or adult learning a language
- An influential person/event that helped or hurt your progress toward being a writer, using language, or becoming part of a group
- Analyze cultural attitudes toward literacy/reading/writing and explore how you have navigated some of those
- Discuss becoming literate in some group (for example, learning music or sports)
- Brainstorm important ideas and interesting details from your experience.
Some questions to consider:
- What background information should your reader know?
- What details will help make this narrative more interesting?
- What was the outcome of this experience?
- Write and revise your draft.
To develop your narrative, you may consider using:
- Descriptive details
- Vivid scenes and imagery
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content