On successful completion of this module students will be able to:
1. Appraise the importance of leadership in organisations and contrast the functions of leadership and management.
Critically discuss Look at all aspects of the issue; debate the issue, giving your reasons for and against the argument being proposed. Your opinion must be supported by authoritative evidence
2. Critique various traditional, new and modern leadership models and critically assess the strengths and weaknesses of those models in applied settings.
Criticise Express your judgement regarding the correctness or merit of the factors being considered. Discuss the strengths and weaknesses, giving results in your analysis
3. Evaluate the concept of situational leadership and demonstrate the importance of flexibility in leadership style.
Critically evaluate Appraise, access and make a judgement, stressing strengths and weaknesses, advantages and disadvantages.
4. Conduct an in-depth analysis of their preferred leadership style and consider its implications for their work and for the development of their leadership capability.
5. Interpret the concept of strategy and describe the formulation and implementation of strategic plans.
6. Evaluate the impact of the external and internal environmental factors on strategy and change management and conduct a strategic analysis on their organisations and its environment using a variety of tools.
You must complete both parts of the assignment.
Based on the case study, “Service Redesign at South Devon Hospital Trust”” answer the following 2 questions:
1. With reference to the literature on leadership, critically explore the leadership approaches demonstrated by the Fiona Jenkins.
2. If you had been appointed in Fiona Jenkin’s place, would you have handled things in the same way?
Using your knowledge of strategic analysis and planning, critically evaluate the strategy of your own organisation. If your organisation does not have a written strategy, obtain and analyse a relevant strategic plan from an organisation that is similar to yours.
plz note that assignment divided to 2 part partA 2000 word 2 ques each ques should be has structure including introduction body conclusion in the intext citation include the page number as well no tables or diagram
for part b 2000 word focus on reference the professor want strong references
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,