Although the Universal Declaration of Human Rights does not explicitly claim that democracy is a human right, article 21 seems to suggest that this is the case. Taking into account what Sen says in his piece “Democracy as a Universal Value,”
- Do you think that democracy is a human right?
- That is to say, do you think that if you are a human being, then you have a right to a democratic form of government? Why or why not?
Include some of Bunch’s and Inada’s views and concerns in your response.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Conten