Assessment – One 3000 word essay, one 2 hour exam
- Critically assess the theoretical and empirical validity behind the claim that international organisations are actors in international politics.
- ‘It is impossible to create effective international institutions without the participation of the hegemon’. Critically assess with reference to two issue-areas.
- Critically assess the claim that international courts and tribunals are epiphenomenal with reference to at least two specific institutions.
- Critically assess the claim that democracies in comparison to other regime types cooperate more with other states.
- Is it possible to understand inter-state cooperation without reference to norms and identities? Critically assess with reference to two issue-areas.
- Can any (IR) theory adequately explain the failure to tackle climate change at the global level?
- To what extent can the global human rights regime be understood and explained by using rational choice theories?
- International economic institutions (the World Bank, the IMF, the WTO) are more interested in preserving the status quo than promoting development. Discuss with reference to two institutions.
- ‘The failure of the UN to preserve peace and security after the end of the cold war vindicate the neo-realist critique of collective security’. Critically assess .
NB Please see course outline for full details about essay questions and assessment
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,