- Describe the context of the event; an explanation of the speeches historical background; an explanation of the primary and secondary audiences of the speech; and an explanation of the structure of the speech.
- What information is used? Facts? Opinions? Inferences? Is the information adequate to meet the needs of the audience?
- Analyze at least three strategies used by the speaker to meet the needs of the audience at the event (audience analysis).
- Who is the audience, what are the goals of the speaker and how does he or she seek to achieve them? Are their multiple audiences?
- Why is the particular audience important to the speaker?
- Evaluate the success of the event; what the purpose of the speech was; if the speakers’ purpose was achieved and how do you know if it was achieved.
- How is language and emotion used to reach the audience? Is the speaker successful in establishing the appropriate tone?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content