- Give abrief explanation of the burden of proof, which is proof beyond a reasonable doubt in a criminal prosecution.
- Give a brief explanationof prima facie.
- Give a brief explanationof the applicable code the prosecution was brought under.
- Give a brief explanation of why the Simpson trial was so pivotal to the prosecution of crimes in the United States.
- Opening Statements
- Which attorney was most persuasive?
- Which attorney gave the jury more significant facts to consider?
III. Establishing/Challenging a Prima Facie Case for Murder
- Name one key witness who helped establish a prima facie case of homicide for the prosecution or challenged a prima facie case for the defense, and explain why he or she helped or hurt the prosecution of the case.
- What other evidence (than testimony) was significant in establishing or challenging a prima facie case of murder?
- Closing Arguments
- Describe why one was more persuasive than the other, and how the jury would have been persuaded one way or the other based on the closing statements.
- Outside Factors
- Are there any other outside factors, other than those listed in the book that affected this case? (e.g., the media, society)
- Why do you think this is such a divisive case in the United States?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content