The maintenance of homeostasis is of major importance to all organ systems in the body and the overall survival of the individual.
- Explain how homeostasis is the maintenance of a dynamic range of environmental qualities rather than holding the internal environment at a set point.
- What would be wrong with a set point (say for body temperature) rather than a working range of temperatures?
- The endocrine system is closely tied to homeostasis functioning.
- Give two examples of hormones (including their glands of origin and action) that play major roles in homeostatic processes in the body.
- What happens if these hormones are disrupted in their actions?
- Discuss how maintaining homeostasis gives us greater freedom of activity from dependence upon changes in the external environment.
- What happens during extremes that force our bodies out of homeostatic bounds? Give specific examples.
- Why is the maintenance of homeostasis especially important during development of new humans within the bodies of their mothers?
- What can go wrong if specific homeostatic functions are disrupted?
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content