Erving Goffman’s Impression Management and Dramaturgy
Symbolic Interactionists focus on how we create meaning through our social interactions. We have to consider the attitudes, beliefs and norms of others when we present ourselves to different people in different situations. For this assignment you will need to understand the concept of impression management and the idea of dramaturgy. We engage in impression management all the time, and most of the time we don’t stop and analyze our own reasons for our behavior.
- Describe a social situation where you have had to engage in impression management.
- Explain who was present in your front stage (audience) and include some specific actions, behaviors and props that you used to help you in this social situation.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content