- Select two (2) of the following: Bio-social Theory; Psychological Theory; Social Structure Theory; Social Process Theory; Social Conflict Theory; Labeling Theory; or Developmental Theory.
- Select two (2) of the following: Deviant Place Theory; Routine Activity Theory; Deviant Lifestyle Theory; or Victim Precipitation Theory.
- Summarize the theory of victimization, describing its meaning and core concepts as it relates to the nature of crime.
- Identify subcategories of the theory and describe each.
- Apply the theory to one (1) real life example or scenario. Briefly explain why the theory applies to the example you identified.
- Summarize and describe various theories of victimization as they relate to the nature of crime in democratic societies.
- Apply the core concepts understood in the theories of victimization to real life criminal cases and scenarios.
- Use technology and information resources to research victimization theories and criminal cases.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content