There are a wide variety of leadership models available in the modern organizational landscape. All of them will guide the leader in shaping the organizational culture. However, as organizations become more global and more diverse, selecting a leadership model that is considered ethical by a diverse population is becoming increasingly difficult. In this assignment, you will discuss ethical leadership models as tools for shaping organizational culture while honoring the diversity of the social cultures represented by employees.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
Write a paper of 750-1,000 words that discusses ethical leadership models as tools for shaping organizational culture while honoring the diversity of the social cultures represented by employees. Include the following in your discussion:
- An analysis of how cultural style dictates the perception of what is ethical in a leader’s use of power, influence, and authority.
- An overview of which leadership models, styles, and traits are most commonly accepted as ethical across the greatest array of social cultures.
- A selection of a particular leadership model as a tool for shaping organizational culture and a rationale for selecting that model.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,