The data suggested in the cultural analysis include information that helps the marketer make market planning decisions. The information is more than a collection of facts. This material should attempt to interpret the meaning of the cultural information as it applies to product and market analysis.
Include a short profile of the company, the product category, and that country in which you are planning to market.
- Brief discussion of country’s relevant history
III. Geographic setting – impact on culture
- Social Institutions
- Nuclear and extended
- Dynamics of the family
- Parental roles
- Male and female roles
- The role of education in society
- Literacy rate
- Political Systems
- Political structure
- Stability of the government
- Participation in global organizations
- Legal Systems
- Code, common, socialist, or Islamic-law country?
- Attitude towards foreign nationals
- Social Organization
- Social classes
- Race, ethnicity, and sub-cultures
- Common business customs and practices
- Religion and aesthetics
- Major religions and other belief systems
- Visual arts
- Performing arts (ballet, theatre, etc.)
- Folklore and other relevant symbols
- Living Conditions
- Diet and nutrition
- Types of housing available
- Do most people own or rent?
- In single-family dwellings or in larger groups?
- Recreation, sports, and other leisure activities
- Health care
- Official language (s)
- Prevalence of English
VIII. Buying Behavior
- Price sensitivity
- Retail preferences
- Accepted practices
- Executive Summary
After completing all the above sections, prepare a 1-page summary of the major points and place it in front of this section. The purpose is to give the reader a brief glance at the critical points of your report. What aspects of the culture should the reader know prior to doing business in this country?
- Sources of Information
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,