“Working Through Conflict,” by Folger, 2013 and “Getting to Say Yes: Negotiating…“ by Fisher.
1. The “suggested” paper’s intro would be to establish the purpose of the paper first – Obama-care, the conflict with Obama care, who the opposing sides are (i.e. key players/people who are fighting), what the opposing sides are doing wrong to come to an agreement, and the recommended steps/strategies they should use to better work together in a more positive fashion. You don’t need to provide too much history on Obama care since the paper is more about conflict/resolution, but the paper is for a reader with no Obama-care knowledge. Therefore, you have to make sure the reader gets the “jist” of the topic.
2. Need to add some type of statistics in the paper since it is a research paper and interpret /explain the findings, i.e. maybe find a nonbiased poll of what the American people think of Obama-care. If another study is appropriate to add that would be fine. However, if a second study does not flow with the paper, don’t add a second study.
3. If you can incorporate the pros/cons of how Obama-care affected the private care health industry that would be great. Again, it must flow with the paper. If not, don’t add it.
4. Paper needs to be 8 pages long
5. I need 15 sources, 5 being peer-reviewed scholar articles from an accredited source
6. APA format
7. Needs to be at a Master’s level, so in Flesch Kincaid, paper should be no less than a 17.5.
8. The most important thing to remember is to make the paper flow in a logical order.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,