Write a C++ program that will process a stream of GPS data. Each line of data starts with a command, followed by the data for that command. There will be one command per line.
Your program should.
- Ask the user for the name of a data file.
- echo print the file name
- Open the data file
- if the file fails to open, return to step 1
- Skip the first two lines of the data file.
- Process each command in the data file.
- Report the following to both the screen (cout) and a file named GPS.report:
- Final Location
- Total distance traveled (rounded to one decimal place)
- Distance to starting point (rounded to one decimal place)
- START – indicates the starting location of the trip
- STOP – indicates the ending location of the trip
- DATA – indicates a turning point.
Among other benefits, we guarantee:
Essays written from scratch – 100% original,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on customer’s privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work.
Providing quality essays, written from scratch, delivered on time, at affordable rates!