Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
Bureaucracy has become the norm in modern society. However, there is a trend away from this and movement toward a more client-friendly approach to organizational structure and function. In this assignment, you will explore bureaucracy in “a specific social service segment or program” and write about how to reconcile bureaucracy, ethics, and the shift toward values-based organizations.
Use the above explanation to write an essay of 1,250-1,500 words regarding attempts to reduce bureaucratic impediments to effective, ethical, client-friendly human services. Be specific and address bureaucracy in a particular program or segment of the social services. Address the following questions:
1) Write an introduction to your paper and then include at the end of your introduction the purpose of your paper (the purpose of your paper should be reframed from the above explanation). Your introduction and purpose should be well connected and should be based on a specific social service segment or program. Support your discussion with current research.
2) Thoroughly discuss the moral implications of bureaucracy in this environment? Here you are expected to discuss the moral implications of bureaucracy in the specific social service segment or program you have chosen to write about. Support your discussion with current research.
3) Is a shift in organizational culture appropriate for this environment? Why or why not? Here you are expected to thoroughly explain if a shift in organizational culture is appropriate for the specific social service segment or program you are writing about. Depending on your stand, explain why the shift is appropriate or not appropriate. Support your discussion with current research.
4) How does this organization demonstrate its core organizational values statements? How could these values be made more visible and more viable to staff and clients using this service? Support your discussion with current research.
5) Summarize by writing a convincing argument or conclusion that supports the discussion in your paper. It should include all the topics discussed and should not be too short. Support your discussion with current research.
ORDER THIS ESSAY HERE NOW AND GET A DISCOUNT !!!