Write an essay to explain why John Hu became “mad” in Question of Hu. The essay should NOT be a simple summary of the novel. Instead, it should be one that analyzes and explains what happened to Hu. Here are some questions that may guide your writing:
how to characterize Hu and Foucquet’s relationship? Why did Hu’s behaviors change over time? You are also encouraged to use other sources to support your argument, such as Cohen (East Asia at the center ) .
- You need to read the entire book Question of Hu before writing the essay.
- The essay should be based on your original ideas. No plagiarism will be
- Your essay should have a central argument.
- Font: Times New Roman, size 12.
- Length: double space, 4 pages.
- Citation: Use whatever citation style that works for you. But make sure the
page numbers, authors, and sources are clearly listed.
- Footnote only. No endnote.
- No paragraph should be longer than 3/4 of a page.
- No sentence should be longer than 4 lines.
- Each paragraph should have a topic sentence.
- The essay should have a title, page numbers, your name, your ID, and
the date of submission on it.
- Each essay takes 15% of the final grade.
- The grade of an essay is based on the clarity of the thesis, the validity of the
arguments, the soundness of your understanding of the novel and grammatical
- Late essay will be downgraded 3 points everyday after the deadline.
- Failure in completing an essay requirement will result in the failure of this
- Any type of plagiarism will result in a zero in the essay and will be reported as
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,