Read the case entitled “A&D High Tech (A): Managing Projects for Success” and perform to the following:
The CIO of A&D High Tech, Matt Webb, needs to determine whether the proposed online store project can be completed in time for the holiday shopping season. A new project manager, Chris Johnson, has taken over the management of the project. He has all of the components of the plan, but he needs to integrate them and is looking to quickly come up with an answer.
Additional related questions are:
1. What is the projected completion date? (Assume there are no holidays and ignore the sunk cost of the planning team’s effort.)
2. What is the total cost? How much of the total costs are labor costs? Capital costs?
3. What is the critical path(s) in the project? How would you assess the level of risk in the project?
4. What is your opinion on the potential for the project to be completed on time?
These questions are intended to help your analysis. However, your final solution to the case and recommendations to management should not necessarily be limited to the answers to these questions or the assumptions in the case.
This an Individual Bonus Assignment.
The assignment can account to a maximum of 5 points that will be added to your course work.
The maximum achievable course work grade will be 70 points.
You need to submit a complete report on (or before) Wednesday, January 11, 2017 (10:00 pm).
Soft copies must be in PDF format and submitted using the course website.
Late submissions will not be accepted.
Please note that this assignment should be dealt with as an Exam, so you are not allowed to seek any assistance from anyone. If you need any clarification you can only ask your instructor (Dr. SaEd).
Any plagiarism will result in an “F” in the course, and will be reported to the College to take further disciplinary actions
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content