- CHECK: In my instructions I stated the introduction has to be one paragraph only.
- CHECK: The thesis statement:
- THESIS STATEMENT HAS TO BE THE LAST sentence in the introduction paragraph.
- YOU FOLLOWED THE THESIS STATEMENT DIRECTIONS
- CHECK: I asked for THREE BODY PARAGRAPHS ONLY; thus I need three body only.
- CHECK: EACH BODY PARAGRAPH HAS TO HAVE A TOPIC SENTENCE that will explain what the body paragraph will be about; give me a general idea on what this body paragraph will be about.
- Body One topic sentence example: The Lulu Soap was bad because it cased stains on the new car. (then explain / give evidence ).
- Body Two topic sentence example: The Lulu Soap was bad because it had a bad smell on the new car. explain / give evidence ).
- Body Three topic sentence example: The Lulu Soap was bad because it allowed the dirt to stick on the explain / give evidence ).
You don’t have to do the exact same format but you have to introduce at the beginning of each paragraph a topic sentence on what the paragph will be about, and remember that this topic sentence is a part from the thesis statement.
- CHECK: Please DELETE ANY NEW INFORAMTION you have introduced in the conclusion; I do not want any new information here.
- CHECK: The conclusion HAS TO BE A SUMMARY TO THE THREE BODY PARAGRAPHS using more sophisticated and mature words; be careful not to restate exactly
- CHECK: DID YOU USE THE SOURCES FAIRLY? In other words, do not use source X once and you use source Y six times for example.
- Did you follow the sample of referencing (the attached document)?
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,