- Identify your research topic, including the key concepts you hope to investigate, any relationship you will look for between or among them—if anticipating a quantitative study—and who you anticipate as the target population.
- Identify how you would apply the three Belmont principles (beneficence, justice, and respect for persons) when you conduct your study.
- A thorough and high-quality post will apply one or more of the Belmont principles to all of the following elements of a research design:
- How one samples and recruits participants.
- How one collects data from those participants.
- How one manages, organizes, and conducts analyses of the data.
- How one reports the findings.
- An acceptable but lower quality post will apply at least one of the Belmont Principles to at least two of the design elements.
- A low-quality post will apply a Belmont principle to only one design element.
- An unacceptable post will not apply any Belmont principles to any design elements.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content