This assessment task requires you to research and report on an issue that is related to social justice in early childhood education. You are also required to develop strategies for advocacy and activism in practice. These strategies will advocate for and promote the interests and needs of children and their families.
Your report will demonstrate a clear understanding of the selected issue, social justice principles and strategies for advocacy and activism. The report will include the following components:
1. Executive summary
• Write a succinct summary of the whole report including the background, purpose, underpinning principles, key findings and recommendations.
2. Table of contents
• Introduce the issue and provide more detailed information about the background, purpose and aims and principles framing the report.
4. Findings and discussion
• Describe the identified issue and discuss how it relates to social justice in the context of Australian early childhood education.
• Examine the issue to identify the potential impact on equity and inclusive child participation in early childhood education.
• Discuss the effects of the issue in relation to the rights, interests and needs of children and their families.
• Identify and evaluate strategies for advocacy and activism.
5. Summary and recommendations
• Summarise your key findings from the report and include recommendations on how best to address the issue you have chosen.
1. Knowledge and understanding of the issue.
2. Knowledge of strategies for advocacy and activism that advocate for and promote the rights, interests and needs of children and families.
3. Knowledge of strategies that uphold the principles of equity and support inclusive child participation.
4. Academic expression.
Place your order now to enjoy great discounts on this or a similar topic.
People choose us because we provide:
Essays written from scratch, 100% original,
Delivery within deadlines,
Competitive prices and excellent quality,
24/7 customer support,
Priority on their privacy,
Unlimited free revisions upon request, and
Plagiarism free work,