1.Explain what each movement consists of briefly: the first is a movement for racial equality, and the second is a movement for gay rights and the right to determine one’s gender identification as LGBTQA+.
2. State your overall thesis explicitly (clearly): the two movements are similar, dissimilar, or both similar and dissimilar.
3. Write a map to your three essays. In the map, explain that you will discuss what “white privilege” is to help you support your contention about the Civil Rights and LGBTQA+ movements: whether they are similar, dissimilar, or both similar and dissimilar.
4. Then you will compare the challenges inherent in unions between mixed-race and LGBTQA+ couples to support your contention. Finally, you will share your thoughts about how U.S. society has been and is being influenced by the Civil Rights Movement and the LGBTQA+ Movement, and if these influences have been positive, negative, or both positive and negative.
For a custom paper on the above or a related assignment, place your order now!
What We Offer:
• Affordable Rates – (15 – 35% Discount on your first two orders)
• 100% Free from Plagiarism
• Masters & Ph.D. Level Writers
• Money Back Guarantee
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality
• Unlimited Revisions at no Extra Charges
• Guaranteed High-Quality Content